Benefits of Lemon♥
1. Reduces Fever. Lemon has its own set of antiseptic and natural medications.
2. Balances pH. Lemons are acidic to begin with but they are alkaline-forming on body fluids helping to restore balance to the body’s pH.
3. Fight cancer. Lemons contain 22 anti-cancer compounds,including flavonol glycosides, which stop cell division in cancer cells.
4. Boosts your immune system. Lemons are rich Vitamin C and flavonoids that work against infections like the flu and colds.
5. Relieve tooth pain. In addition, lemon can also be used in regular cleansing of your teeth.
6. Perfect for Weight Loss. A few drops of lemon juice in hot water are believed to clear the digestive system and purify liver as well.
7. Decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Vitamin C in lemons helps to neutralize free radicals linked to aging and most types of disease.
8. Flush unwanted materials and cleans your bowels.
9. Cures Throat Infections. Lemon is an excellent fruit that has an antibacterial property.
10. Relives respiratory problems. Lemon lowers blood pressure and increases the levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
I drink hot lemon water a few times a day and it’s helped a lot with my digestion!